Dear Sir/Madam,We hereby inform you that D.lgs. n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code “) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal details. Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and open manner, protecting your privacy and rights. Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on the site www.lascalinatellaroma.com.
- Continuing with the reservation you consent to the handling of personal information by Annamaria Valente in accordance with the Italian law 196/2003 and its subsequent modifications, and by doing you declare you have read the information regarding the handling of personal information.
- The data will be processed electronically. By communicating your personal data, which are transferred to the Manager, you accept and agree that the Manager will undertake the processing of them just for the period of your stay at La Scalinatella Roma. Your data will not be stored in the database of the web site www.lascalinatellaroma.com nor on the server of the Provider. They will be deleted as soon as your stay at La Scalinatella Roma is concluded.
- Inserting your details is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to go on with booking. The lack of such information prevents any conclusion of the contract.
- The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract . The data will not be passed on to any outside parties.
- The holder responsible for the data is: Annamara Valente Via Urbana 48, Roma.
You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196.